Microsoft Windows XP [
(C) Copyright 1986-2001 Microsoft Corp.
\WINDOWS>netsh routing ip nat ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Adds a configuration entry to a table.
- Deletes a configuration entry from a table.
- Displays a configuration script.
- Displays a list of commands.
- Installs the routing protocol corresponding to the current context.
- Sets configuration information.
- Displays information.
- Removes the routing protocol corresponding to the current context.
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then