Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh winsock ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Displays a list of Winsock LSPs that have been installed and removed.
- Displays a configuration script.
- Displays a list of commands.
- Removes a Winsock LSP from the system.
- Resets the Winsock Catalog to a clean state.
- Sets Winsock options.
- Displays information.
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then